The rules for Bot Hockey are few and quite simple.
- The puck must be completely in the goal to count as a point.
- Accidental scores against your team still count.
- No hands are allowed in the arena unless all robots are turned OFF.
- We encourage each team to have FUN!
- You may use your robot to push, ram, block and anything else it takes to protect your goal and your team.
- The Goalie robot may not sit on top of the goal to block it.
All rules will be explained in as much detail as needed at each event.